LCI Melbourne will host an industry panel breakfast, Culture Community and Planet, presented by Artisans of Fashion. Join us for a vibrant and engaging discussion with industry leaders that will address the global issues around sustainability in fashion and the relevance of India’s hand loomed textiles.
Industry panellists will include:
• Fashion Journalist & Sustainability Activist
• Editor at Large Vogue India
• Contributor BOF (Business of Fashion),
• Sustainability Editor Vogue Australia
• Author of Wardrobe Crisis Rise & Resist
• Wardrobe Crisis Podcast,
• Australian designer/founder of KITX
• Founder of Artisans of Fashion & sustainable lifestyle brand Cloth & Co.
• Creative Projects Director, LCI Melbourne.
Tickets are limited, you can purchase them here.