Applications are currently being accepted for all Trimesters in 2018. View our Academic Calendar for 2018.
1. Make sure you are aware of the domestic student fees and your options such as FEE-Help.
2. Decide which entry route you will follow:
4. An Admissions Advisor will be in touch via phone to discuss your application.
5. If you are applying for Creative Entry, find out how to prepare your portfolio and interview. Attend interview.
6. You will be informed of your acceptance with a phone call from an Admissions Officer, plus a Letter of Offer.
7. To secure your place at LCI Melbourne, sign and return your Letter of Offer, along with a non-refundable registration fee of AU$200.
8. You will receive information about Orientation Day, prior to your commencement of studies at LCI Melbourne.
2. Make sure you have an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent, in line with Australian visa regulations
3. Read LCI Melbourne's Application Process
4. Decide which entry route you will follow:
5. Download an International application form*, fill it in, and email or post it to LCI Melbourne along with:
6. An Admissions Advisor will be in touch to discuss your application.
7. If you are applying for Creative Entry, find out how to prepare your portfolio and interview.
8. If your application is successful, we will make you a full offer. We will email this to you and to your agent, if you have one.
If we are not able to make you a full offer immediately, you may receive a conditional offer. A conditional offer means you must submit more information before we can send you a full offer. A letter of offer can be conditional due to many reasons – we’re waiting on your statement of purpose, we’re waiting on your results of an English exam, or transcripts. Whatever the reason is, we will contact you.
9. Accept your offer by signing the Letter of Offer and return to us with evidence of payment. We will send you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) once we’ve received payment and an eCoE has been issued. Using this eCoE letter you can apply for a Student Visa.
* If you are unable to download or print the form, please phone the Admissions Officer on (03) 9676 9000 or send an Information Request.